Each topic below when clicked on allows you to access Financial Calculators, powered by CalcXML, for the topic and some planning information for the topic. After getting an idea about the kinds of numbers you will be dealing with by using the financial calculators please feel free to read the planning section and contact us so that we can provide you with the financial planning you need. Call us at 201-488-4060 or click here to use our online contact form.
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Should I transfer my credit card balances?
Finding the right balance between credit for a happier present and minimal debt for a financially secure future is certainly a challenge. Nonetheless we at E&Q Tax have the expert knowledge and years of experience to help you plan for your ideal future.
Whether you are concerned about credit for a car, or for a new house, you can always rely on E&Q Tax.
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- When should I begin saving for my child’s college?
More and more high school students are going directly to a college or university after their graduation and this makes it very important to consider what your family can afford to spend, what scholarship opportunities there are, and what kind of loans are available to you. You don't have to go through this complex financial process alone let E&Q Tax be your guide in financial planning to make your financial future secure.
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
To protect your most valuable possessions and the people you care most about in your life it is necessary to purchase insurance that is within your budget and provides you with a satisfactory level of protection. Deciding what kind of insurance, how much insurance, and when to start is a difficult decision and we want to be there to help you plan financially for this decision that will have an impact on your future.
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) laddering strategy
- Share Certificate analyzer
- Share Certificate laddering strategy
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- 2016 federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- 2016 tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- Trump tax reform calculator